The emote pyramid module is a fun chat game. In this game, users attempt to create a pyramid of emotes in the chat.
How the game works:
- The game begins when a user sends a message containing a single emote.
- The next message should contain the same emote, but repeated twice.
- Subsequent messages should continue the pattern, increasing the repetition of the emote by one each time.
- The game continues until the pyramid is completed or interrupted.
Interruptions: The pyramid is considered interrupted if:
- Another user sends a different message.
- The same emote is not repeated the correct number of times.